A chemical notification must provide the same data as a safety data sheet. The chemical's use category and classification of economic activities (NACE) code must be provided and the dangerous ingredients must be specified using CAS or EC numbers. In addition, we need the identification of the Finnish company, including its Y code (the Finnish business ID code).
The following information must be provided about the chemical:
- trade name, use and identification of the enterprise placing the substance on the market in Finland;
- classification and labelling;
- composition and information on ingredients;
- first aid measures;
- fire-fighting and accidental release measures;
- handling and storage instructions;
- exposure controls, HTP values and personal protection;
- physical and chemical properties;
- health and ecological information;
- disposal considerations;
- transport information.